(As part of European regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of data)
- The entity responsible for the processing of personal data (henceforth designated data) is Satfiel, Lda.
- The Satfiel as designated a data protection officer who can be contacted through a letter sent to a Satfiel Lda – Quality Directorate, Av.Zeferino de Oliveira nº166, 4560-061 Croca, Penafiel or by email [email protected]
- Customer data are considered for considering the contractual performance of the services and/or the sale of goods requested from Satfiel, the fulfillment of legal obligations imposed on Satfiel, the pursuit of Satfiel legitimate interests or because they were the object of consent. Not appearing in the reported data prevents the services to be performed and/or the legislation to be complied with.
- The data provided will be processed and stored by computer, intended to be used for: compliance with legal obligations, provision of services, customer management and quality of service provided, accounting, tax, administrative and litigation management, sales and activities related commercials.
- The data to be collected or previously transmitted to us by another entity (typically the manufacture of a particular device, insurance company or other entity with the customer has a service contract) belong to the following categories: name, tax, identification number, telephone contacts, physical address and email address.
- The customers data may be transmitted to third parties, namely to the subcontracted entity for managing the hosting of Satfiel computer records and to the entity that requested the service(manufacturer, insurer or other entity with which the customer has a service contract), with the purpose of respectively, storing the data and managing the service requested from Satfiel by that entity or by the customer directly. Depending on the entity, this data transmission may be destined for third country or an international organization and, at the time of transmission, there may or may not be an adequacy decision adopted by European Commission.
- The data will be kept for different periods of time, depending on the purpose for which they are intended and taking into account legal criteria, necessity and minimization of conservation time.
- The customer is guaranteed the right to access, rectify, choose, erase, limit and portability of their data. The exercise of these rights can be requested for the contact and contained in article 2 above.
- Without prejudice to the possibility of complaining to Satfiel, the customer may submit a complaint directly to the supervisory authority: the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD).